3stylelife

This blog has closed. Follow me to 3stylelife. Thanks - Barry
Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Front Matter, Vitals

This section of my blog will naturally be much less focused than my fashion and mathematics towers. Hopefully, I’ll be able to share a diverse set of experiences and information here, in the tone of an “after-dinner cocktail party.” Some posts here will consist of legitimately thought out ideas, others will be just passing thoughts, and some will be simple reports on what I’m up to. Yesterday I set purchased my domain name and set up the three-level blog. Most of this went smoothly, the exception being setting up the FTP software. From browsing the forums at a few FTP sites [1],[2], it seems that this is not an isolated problem. I wonder why.

Anyway, before I get back to working on setting up everything, customizing, advertising, et cetera, I figured I should give you some basic background information about who you’re dealing, my vitals, if you will:

Biological

-Male
-Age 19
-6’3”
-185 lbs.
-Roughly 75% German, 25% English descent
-Double-jointed left thumb, right shoulder

Governmental

-U.S. Citizen
-Resident of Maryland
-Enrolled in Social Security and Selective Service
-Did not, and was not required to, file a tax return in 2008.

Educational

-Rising senior at Duke University
-Mathematics major, physics and psychology minors
-High School Diploma
-Grades sufficient to get a discount on MAIF costs

Musical

-Play clarinet, bass guitar, trumpet, keyboard, percussion
-Top 3 bands: Radiohead, Paramore, Muse
-Concert/Marching Band enthusiast
-Favorite genre: Electronic

Personal Favorites

-Color: Black
-Food: Soft Shell Crab
-Fast Food: Taco Bell
-Television Show: Arrested Development
-Psychological Phenomenon: Lucid Dreaming
-Textbook Writer: Ramamurti Shankar
-4-Legged Animal: Cow
-Tie: Silver solid color
-Experience: Front row at a Duke-UNC game in Cameron.

No comments: