3stylelife

This blog has closed. Follow me to 3stylelife. Thanks - Barry
Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh Yahoo...

Yahoo is funny. I shouldn't make fun, since I'm not the best marketer, or the best web designer (far from it), but it seems that a huge company like Yahoo should be able to get a few things right.

I recently signed up for Yahoo Answers (because of my love of spreading knowledge, or something).

Yahoo mistake #1: Annoying opt-out process for annoying spam emails. There were about 15 different "offers" which I had to uncheck to avoid. Oh, and only at the bottom of the list was there a check/uncheck all button. After I had unchecked them all manually.

Yahoo mistake #2: This one wasn't annoying, just funny: I'm pretty sure this isn't what they wanted their code to do (my cursor was over the avatar):


Just amusing little tidbits. Come on Yahoo.

No comments: